I went to UP Diliman last Friday to enroll myself as a special student once again. I knew I had to bring my camera with me because I had been wanting to photograph the campus' brilliantly red fire trees. I think it's the closest thing we have to Japan's cherry blossoms.

I found the fire trees, yes. But due to the strong winds during the past couple of days, the blooms of the trees had already fallen to the ground. Still, I clicked away. And here be the results.








Name:












2 Comments:
you take wonderful photos. for the past 7yrs, i've always told myself to take pictures of the UP Diliman fire trees in bloom but somehow i never got around to doing that. tomorrow, maybe? i think they are our version of the beautiful cherry trees. i never knew what they were called until a few weeks ago. i used to call them "autumn trees in Diliman".
By
Anonymous, At
June 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM
thanks for the comment. they're even more beautiful in bloom. these ones in my photo have been felled by a storm, actually. hehe.
By
Paul Xymon Garcia, At
June 8, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home